Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My First Post

Yep, finally I decided to get my own blog!
As it's clear the title of my blog is all about hypsiphobia(I suffer from it), then it's only normal I will make it the subject of my very first post.
But...how interesting could that be?And what's good in following and sticking to the expected?
Lots of issues were on my mind the last few days, ranging from subtitling to news articles. But it seems I can't find a single suitable thing to start with at the moment!
I'll let go for now. However, i will post a poem that I really love. As a matter of fact I fell in love with it repeatedly and in so many ways and senses. I read it like a year ago and couldn't get it out of my mind...
The poet who wrote it was kind enough, my hat goes off for him and his talent, to give me permission to post it in my page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alf mabrook il blog w minha lal a3la inshalla :)