Today was one of the very rare days in which I had little free time on my hands. So I came all excited about my blog, the one that I almost forgot about, lucky i bookmarked it in April, with all butterflies and brightful colors caressing my whole being.
For some time now I've been wanting to write about several things: the hectic three-people-wark I've been doing since mid-July, the King&Queen's visit to Jordan, escorting the queen, dining with Royalty, my freelance translation job, Ramadan, my new tutoring freelance, my aunt's visit to Jordan, my new shoes and my since-yesterday swollen ankles for that matter.
Well, obviously not anymore! yes, why is a good question. Because simply I have no talent. I have no talent at all, let's face it! I'm just one plain resourceless machine-like girl. I once read a novel about a girl who everybody said looked so plain. However, a stranger comes to the town and stays at their mansion who obviously did'nt share that opinion! Anyways, we know things like that don't happen in real life. Well, at least not to poeple like me.
I've spent the morning reading a blog of a very talented person indeed, which in turn turned me to some other great blogs of very talented people. How ashamed would I be, if I did find a little courage in the remains of my shattered soul to write anything afterwards.
It is just another plain day...
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment