The only thing more annoying than holding a pen and attempting to write something in vain, is doing that amidst such great ongoing action.
And why holding a pen? Don't get me started. Today the big boss decided to pull me upstairs. The upperstairs of them all. No not the second one, the very third and last one. No one stays here except the big boss and his assistant who went away today and I had to fill in.
At first I rejected the idea, afraid I won't be comfortable, though the office is quite big with everything anyone would need and all the privacy anyone would dream off. Then I gave in, preferring going upstairs and closing my door (for religious and cultural reasons, were my justifications) to keep running between my office and the third floor.
So the idea wasn't that bad, except for the absence of an Arabic keyboard and the extremely hot merciless heater. I turned it off after 11 and I was already melting.
Leaving aside few encounters here and there , to top it all I got a phone call from someone "in maktab Abu Mazen" the Abu Mazen, oh am I supposed to be impressed or what? Please, you'll cause me nausea!
Another phone call, asking me how is the word "tourism" spelled.
Oh and I don't know why sometimes when you say something, people get it the wrong way. Usually, I don't care less. But some people are supposed to know you better, you know. Or is because they do know you better. Whatever. We have facts and we're gonna have to live with them.
I still can't write anything, except for two lines. It's killing. Jadaka el-Ghaytho playing in the background over and over and over.
This entry is lame, but it's my blog and I can write whatever nonsense here I guess.
Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment